The Dormition Of The Virgin Mary Church is A FAMILY…
- of God which shares the Orthodox Christian Faith as a cherished gift.
- which gathers around the table of the Lord each Sunday to receive Him.
- of sisters and brothers which has a common blood running through its veins; that of our common Savior.
- which has a common Lord.
- which hands down its traditions to its young members and loved ones.
- which enters through the Baptismal Font, but must voluntarily pursue salvation personally.
- whose members share their God given talents for the common good and for the glory of God.
- which overcomes varying opinions in its love for Christ, who makes us one.
- whose destiny is eternal life in Christ.
- which strives to make God’s Kingdom present in this world by its programs and fellowship in the Holy Spirit.
- which thanks God for all His blessings by praising His name.
- which shares the burdens of the sick, the needy and less fortunate.
- which prays for infants at Baptism and for young couples in love as they establish their families.
- which bids farewell to those who have been chosen from our midst to be glorified in heaven.
- which has programs and activities for all ages.
- which prays together, plays together, socializes together, cries together and rejoices together.
- which has a common purpose, to become the true Body of Christ in its fullness on this earth.
Become an active member of our Family of God at the Dormition of the Virgin Mary Church!