The 3rd Annual Pink Champagne Brunch for Breast Cancer Awareness and Education will be hosted by St. Anna Philoptochos on Sunday, October 1, 2017, 12 pm at The Muses, 111 St Andrews Rd, Southampton, NY 11968.
All proceeds will benefit the Ellen Hermanson Breast Center at Stonybrook Southampton Hospital.
Susie Roden, Patient Navigator of the Breast Center will be speaking at the Brunch.
Raffles are available at $10 each/$25 for 3.
- Hamptons Weekend. 2 night stay at the Wainscott Inn for 2 guests (10/1/17-4/15/18) and a hand-crafted TRUCK-BED-BOARDS Surfboard. Donated by the Hatgistavrou Family and Gregory Barton.
- Cooking with Rachael Ray. 2 tickets to the Rachael Ray Show in NYC, a set of Cookware, and a signed copy of Rachael’s Cookbook. Donated by the Parides Family.
- New York /Connecticut Day Trip. 4 same-day, round-trip Sea Jet passes. Donated by Cross Sound Ferry.
- Shopping Trip. $250.00 Gift Certificate to the BAKALIKO. Donated by St. Anna Philoptochos.
- Cheers to Good Friends. Magnum of Chateau Nico Lazaridi 2011, Dry Red Wine with Wine Glasses. Donated by a Friend.
- Treasure Chest. Acrylic Jewelry Box with hidden treasures. Donated by the Vagianos Family.
- Princess Package. Collector’s Barbie Doll and Jewelry Box. Donated by a Friend.
Cost of the Brunch is $25 per adult, $10 per child.
(Champagne, French Toast, Scrambled Eggs, Sausages, Fresh Fruit Salad, Croissants, Coffee and Tea).
Please RSVP by Sept. 27th at the Church office. Phone: 631 283 6169 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, contact our Philoptochos president, Melina Agelson at email@example.com